Given that Christmas and the New Year are fast approaching, many homeowners might be looking at giving their homes a thorough cleaning. Oftentimes, cleaning the house during the holiday reason seems similar to giving your house a spring cleaning. In both instances, homeowners clean their houses thoroughly. From dusting the shelves to cleaning the windows, homeowners do not neglect even a single spot in their houses. In addition, they also go about getting rid of some of the accumulated junk in their houses on both occasions.
Oftentimes, it is usually easier to clean houses than it is to clean carpets. It is true that cleaning houses takes a lot more time and effort. However, cleaning carpets entails taking a lot of care. Quality carpets are not cheap by any means. You might have purchased one to enhance the décor of your home interiors. Not many people realise it, but carpets often make or break the look of the entire room. This is precisely why it is necessary to take very good care of your carpets. As carpets become dirty, the dirt can affect the fibres of the carpet. As a result, not only will your carpets look dirty. They could develop some bare spots in certain areas too. Dirty or unkempt carpets can spoil the entire look of your room. Therefore, it is vital that you keep your carpets clean.
The Top Methods Used for Cleaning Carpets by Carpet Cleaning and End of Lease Cleaning Services
Many homeowners often take the onus for cleaning their carpets at home. This is worthwhile if you know how to look after your carpet, while cleaning it. However, not everyone will possess the knowhow required for cleaning a carpet. There are numerous kinds of carpets available nowadays. In addition, there is a specialised technique used for cleaning different kinds of carpets. Therefore, if you’re unsure of the best way to clean your carpets, it is worthwhile obtaining professional help.
Depending on the kind of carpet they are cleaning, professional carpet cleaners employ the following cleaning methods:
- Shampooing: In this method, carpet cleaners shampoo heavily soiled carpets for cleaning them. However, this method results in the carpet retaining a high amount of wet foam residues. Thus, the carpet takes a very long time to dry completely.
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning: Carpet cleaners use high-pressured hot water for extracting the dirt from the carpet fibres and dissolving them. Initially, the cleaners apply a cleaning agent on the surface. Then, they brush and rinse the carpet. Thereafter, they wash the carpet to extract the dirt. This method also goes by the name of steam carpet cleaning. Carpet steam cleaning services are very popular in Sydney and other major cities in the country.
- Encapsulation: Cleaners use synthetic detergents as a base. They apply these detergents to the carpet. When the cleaning foam on the carpet dries, the loosened dirt particles will turn into capsules of powder. At this stage, the carpet cleaners will vacuum or brush the carpet and get rid of these dirt capsules. This method uses lesser water during cleaning. It leaves behind little to no chemical residue in the carpet as well.
- Bonnet Cleaning: The cleaning staff use a motorised machine with a spinning pad for cleaning carpets. They immerse the pad into a cleaning solution for absorbing the dirt from the surface of the carpet.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: Carpet cleaners use a motorised counter rotating brush machine for applying some cleaning compound powder to the bottom of the carpet. This compound comprises biodegradable material that absorbs the dirt in the carpet.
Are You Looking for a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company in Sydney?
From providing home cleaning services to carpet cleaning services, the Cleaning Experts do it all. At the Cleaning Experts, we have given clients impeccable cleaning services at affordable rates for over 20 years now. Our considerable experience in this sector gives us the wherewithal to give your carpets a fresh lease of life.
With the holiday season fast approaching, you might not have the time to clean your carpets on your own. In this situation, it is best to entrust your carpets to top notch professionals like us. Give us a call at 0412 559 539. We will cherish the opportunity to return carpets that look, smell and feel as fresh as when you first purchased them.